- Published: 20 November 2009
- As part of the expansion, multiple new Sales Directors are being added to help drive the program’s market share
DALLAS, SEPT. 10, 2009 (www.flexjet25.com) The Flexjet 25* Jet Card Program – operated by Jet Solutions – has committed to more than doubling the sales team as the jet card segment continues to show signs of growth.
Five Sales Directors have been added as part of the first wave of new hires for the program. “The Flexjet 25 Jet Card is well positioned for growth as it offers travelers a way to sample the flexibility and convenience available through private aviation, while providing an excellent alternative to all forms of private jet ownership,” said Bob Knebel, Vice President, Sales, Flexjet. “We are pleased to bring this group of talented sales directors onto the team to help satisfy jet card demand across the U.S and Canada.”
At this time, the new Sales Directors hired to support the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program include:
- Mr. Kevin Bjorkdahl – New York City Territory
- Mr. Bernard Burns – Midwest Territory, including Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri and Illinois
- Mr. John Igrec – North Central Territory, including Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky
- Mr. Ryan Marsh – New England Territory, including Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Eastern Canada
- Mr. Lee Richards – South Atlantic Territory, including Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina
- Split-Payment Program – Allows jet card owners to divide the purchase price of a 25-, 30-or 35-hour jet card into two equal payments. The first half of the payment is made at the time of purchase. The second half of the payment is due after six months or upon scheduling more than half of the purchased flight hours.
- Combination Card – Offers jet card owners the benefit of purchasing 50 percent of their total hours in one aircraft type and 50 percent of the remaining hours in another aircraft type, chosen from the entire Flexjet 25 fleet, operated by Jet Solutions.
For more details on the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program, call 866-473-0025 or visit www.flexjet25.com.
About Flexjet 25
First introduced in 2006, the Flexjet 25 Jet Card offers fliers an easy way to sample private aviation without assuming ownership of a plane, while providing them with an unbeatable combination of choice, flexibility and benefits amongst jet cards. The Flexjet 25 Jet Card provides travel-by-the-hour – in increments of 25-, 30- and 35-hours – on a fleet of Bombardier Learjet 40, Learjet 45, Learjet 60, Challenger 300 and Challenger 604 business aircraft. Jet card owners can choose from four different price levels for each aircraft based on a preset number of travel days per year – ranging from an unrestricted 365-day jet card to a 355-day, 325-day or 275-day jet card. Additional hours are also available for purchase as needed.
About Jet Solutions, LLC
Richardson-based Jet Solutions, established in 1995, is one of the largest FAR Part 135 air carriers, having operated more than 1,000,000 flight hours for customers throughout the world. Jet Solutions is the first air carrier in the world to be recognized as achieving the Air Charter Safety Foundations Industry Audit Standard, and is the exclusive provider of the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program.
A world-leading manufacturer of innovative transportation solutions, from commercial aircraft and business jets to rail transportation equipment, systems and services, Bombardier Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Canada. Its revenues for the fiscal year ended Jan. 31, 2009, were $19.7 billion US, and its shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD). Bombardier is listed as an index component to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes. News and information are available at www.bombardier.com.