Event coinciding with the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
CLEVELAND, OH – October 26, 2011 – Flight Options, LLC, the second-largest company in the private jet travel industry, today announced that it will be a co-sponsor of the invitation-only CURATOR Event, one of the world’s premier luxury experience showcases. Coinciding with the 52nd staging of the famed Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, CURATOR will present premium, world-class brands to a select audience October 26-27, 2011 at the Sheltair jet center located at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
Flight Options, which operates a fleet of more than 100 jets for over 1,300 Owners and Members through fractional ownership, membership and jet card programs, will be displaying two of its most luxurious planes during the event, the Embraer Phenom 300® and the Legacy 600. Flight Options has taken delivery of more new business jets in 2011 than any fractional jet operator in the world.
Flight Options recently announced strong year-over-year growth in sales and operations during the first nine months of 2011, reflecting strong demand for the company’s fractional ownership, membership and jet card programs. The company has taken delivery of eight brand new aircraft since the start of 2011 and expects to add several more before the end of year as part of an effort to modernize its fleet.
About Flight Options
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Flight Options, LLC is the second-largest private aviation company in the United States, providing more than 1,300 Owners and clients with a full suite of fractional ownership, membership and 25-hour card programs. The company’s fleet consists of more than 100 aircraft including the Hawker 400XP, Nextant 400XT, Embraer Phenom 300, Hawker 800XP, Citation X and Embraer Legacy 600, flying clients to most of North America, the Caribbean or Europe with as little as eight hours notice. With five FAA Diamond Award-winning maintenance centers in Las Vegas, Teterboro, West Palm Beach, Sacramento and Cleveland, Flight Options was the first fractional jet operator to receive the ARG/US Platinum Safety Rating and is the only provider to have received the rating five consecutive times. More information is available at www.flightoptions.com or by calling 877.703.2348. Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/flightoptions, follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/flightoptions or download the Flight Options iPhone Application.
- Flight Options Recalls Pilots to Meet Growing Demand
- Flight Options Sees Total Fractional and Private Jet Card Sales Rise 33 Percent in the First Nine Months of 2011
- Embraer Executive Jets’ Phenom 300 Program Reaches 100th Delivery
- Flight Options Embarks on 40-City Tour To Showcase First Phenom 300
- Flight Options Launches New Jet Club Membership Program for the Phenom 300
- Flight Options Reports Strong First Quarter Growth and Operating Metrics
- Flight Options Takes Delivery of Its First Phenom 300
- Flight Options and Sentient Jet Reach Agreement for Sentient to be Authorized Retailer of Flight Options JetPASS Jet Card
- Flight Options to Equip with Aircell High Speed Internet
- New Flexjet Website Offers Enhanced Digital Experience