- Offering a Full Suite of Customizable Aviation Solutions
- Newly expanded continuum of services and company’s 100 years of aviation experience elevate Flexjet as the expert partner for flight departments
Dallas, Oct. 19, 2009 (www.flexjet.com) Armed with a recently expanded portfolio of services and backed by a century of aviation expertise, Flexjet the fractional jet ownership company of Bombardier is raising the bar on corporate lift options. Flexjet’s unique position in the market offering everything from whole aircraft management to fractional jet ownership, jet cards and charter services enables the company to create truly customized solutions for the varied needs of corporate flight departments.
Due to the changing marketplace, flight departments now face the challenge of procuring cost effective back-up lift without compromising their standards and policy requirements. Given the current scrutiny regarding the use of company aircraft, Flexjet provides a compliant lift solution that can be solely sourced via the flight department. Understanding that corporate flight departments require a trusted aviation advisor, Flexjet is reaching out to provide support as their expert partner.
“Corporate flight departments are particularly discerning when choosing suppliers they use for backup lift and are looking for providers who can offer multiple solutions,” said Fred Reid, President, Flexjet. “With Flexjet’s newly enhanced continuum of services, we are the only business aviation company ready to meet their challenges with a complete set of customizable back-up lift options.”
- The newest aircraft in the fractional industry, averaging less than three years in age and comprised exclusively of high-performance Bombardier Learjet and Challenger aircraft.
- Flexjet’s parent company Bombardier is the world’s largest business aviation manufacturer with more than a century of aviation leadership.
Flexjet’s exclusive scheduling system makes it an industry leader in operational efficiency, providing a 95 percent guarantee that owners will fly exclusively on Flexjet’s renowned fleet of Bombardier aircraft.
For those attending the National Business Aviation Association’s 62nd Annual Meeting & Convention, Flexjet will be consulting with flight departments on how to best optimize their specific air travel solution set. The company will also be giving away a four-hour demonstration flight in a Challenger 300 at its booth. Anyone with a qualifying title — including Chief Pilot, Director of Aviation, Director of Maintenance or Chief Dispatcher — is eligible to enter the drawing after meeting with an on-site representative. The winner will be selected on Oct. 22, 2009, and need not be present to win. For more information on Flexjet’s supplemental lift program, visit www.flexjet.com/corporatelift or call 1-888-241-7553.
- Flexjet to Offer Inflight Wi-Fi from Aircell
- FlexJet and Korean Air Form Marketing Alliance
- FlexShare Program Offers Flexjet Owners More Customization Options
- Flexible New Debit Card Option from the Flexjet 25 Jet Card Program
- Flexjet Announces New Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Flexjet Appoints New Owner Experience Officer
- Flexjet Boosts Strategy and Sales Teams With New Hires
- Flexjet Fractional Jet Ownership Customers Gain Hefty Benefits with Launch of Two New Programs
- Flexjet Honored with 12th FAA Diamond Award of Excellence for Outstanding Maintenance Training
- Flexjet Secures FAA Authorization for iPad2 as Paperless Cockpit Solution