CLEARWATER, Fla., -- July 5, 2011 -- Avantair, Inc. (OTCBB:AAIR), the industry leader for fractional aircraft ownership and flight hour time cards in the light jet cabin category and the only publicly traded stand-alone private aircraft operator, introduces two, new owner benefit programs – a 90-day satisfaction guarantee for prospective owners of a Piaggio Avanti and an affinity program offering valuable incentives for current owners.
FOR NEW FRACTIONAL OWNERS:
Owners purchasing a new fractional share in a Piaggio Avanti aircraft will receive the peace of mind that comes with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. If an owner isn’t fully satisfied with their Avantair experience, Avantair will buy back their share. This offer applies to new fractional share owners with signed contracts during the effective dates of July 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011.
FOR CURRENT OWNERS:
- Judith Ripka — Avantair owners receive a gift card to discover the beauty, timeless style and understated elegance that has made Judith Ripka the ultimate in 18 karat gold jewelry.
- HomeWaters Club — Avantair owners receive exclusive “scholarships” to group and one-on-one instruction sessions by some of the legends of the fly fishing world.
- Inspirato — Avantair owners receive a complimentary membership to an exclusive club of luxury homes in the world’s finest destinations.
- Hertz — Avantair owners receive Hertz #1 Club Gold service.
The new Owner Advantage program and 90-day guarantee complement the already existing owner benefit programs including the Loyalty Program, which awards additional flight hours or monetary incentives to renewing owners and the Ambassador Program, which was developed to involve owners in the sales process and reward them for their referrals to Avantair.
“We understand that investing in a private aircraft is a significant decision, so we wanted to provide additional value and peace of mind to ensure the Avantair owner experience is unparalleled in the industry,” said Steve Santo, founder and CEO of Avantair. “Owner satisfaction is our top priority and we will continue to invest in programs that benefit both current as well as prospective Avantair owners.”
To learn more about Avantair and its owner benefit programs, consumers may visit www.avantair.com or call 877-289-7180.
Avantair, the sole North American provider of fractional shares, flight time cards and Axis Lease in the Piaggio Avanti aircraft, and the only publicly traded, stand-alone private aircraft operator, is headquartered in Clearwater, Fla., with approximately 450 employees. The Company offers private travel solutions for individuals and businesses traveling within its service area, which includes the continental United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico, at a fraction of the cost of whole aircraft ownership. The Company currently manages a fleet of 56 aircraft, with another 51 Piaggio Avanti aircraft on order through 2013. For more information about Avantair, please visit: www.avantair.com .
- Avantair Announces Two Owner Driven Programs For Its Fractional Aircraft and Flight Hour Time Card
- Avantair Strengthens Fleet with Delivery of 56th Aircraft
- Private Luxury Flights Go Green With Avantair
- Avantair Introduces Fractional Ownership Lease Program
- Avantair Shows Its Green Side
- Avantair to Present at the 2nd Annual LD MICRO Conference on Dec 3
- Avantairs fleet of Avanti P180s approved for gross take off weight increase
- Flexjet Partners with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club
- Flexjet Spotlights 15 Years of Innovation with Launch of New Industry-Leading Customer Service Program
- Flight Options Announces Phenom 300 Program Expansion