New Programs Give Benefits to Current and Renewing Avantair Owners
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- May 17, 2010 -- Avantair, Inc., (OTCBB: AAIR), the only publicly traded stand-alone private aircraft operator and the industry leader of fractional aircraft ownership and flight hour time cards in the light jet cabin category, is giving unprecedented benefits to Avantair owners with the introduction of its Loyalty Program and Ambassador Program.
"We wanted to create programs that reward the continued support of our truly dedicated fractional aircraft, jet card and Axis Club owners while bolstering our already impressive owner renewal rate," said Avantair CEO Steven Santo. "Owner satisfaction is our top priority. As travel needs change, Avantair will be there to provide added travel convenience."
With the new Loyalty Program, Avantair will award additional flight hours or monetary incentives to renewing owners, based upon the program that customers purchase. This will in turn lower the cost-per-hour incrementally, as a thank-you to those owners who renew their partnership with Avantair.
Recognizing that a significant portion of its success is due to referrals from current owners, Avantair has also launched the Ambassador Program. The Ambassador Program was developed to involve owners in the sales process for their referrals to the Avantair program. "The Ambassador Program expands our sales team and rewards our owners for sharing the benefits of upgraded private travel with Avantair" said Matt Doyle, Senior Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
For additional information about the two programs, please contact a sales representative at 877.289.7180.
Avantair, the only publicly traded stand-alone private aircraft operator and the sole North American provider of fractional shares, flight time cards and Axis Club Membership in the Piaggio Avanti aircraft, is headquartered in Clearwater, FL, with approximately 450 employees. The Company offers private travel solutions for individuals and businesses traveling within its service area, which includes the continental United States, Canada, the Caribbean and Mexico, at a fraction of the cost of whole aircraft ownership. The Company currently manages a fleet of 55 aircraft, with another 53 Piaggio Avanti aircraft on order through 2013. For more information about Avantair, please visit: www.avantair.com .
- Flight Options Sees Total Fractional and Private Jet Card Sales Rise 33 Percent in the First Nine Months of 2011
- Avantair Gives Current and Prospective Owners The Advantage With New Value-Added Programs
- Flight Options Launches New Jet Club Membership Program for the Phenom 300
- Fractional Aircraft and Flight Hour Time Card Operator Avantair Experiencing Unrivaled Growth
- New Flexjet Website Offers Enhanced Digital Experience
- Avantair Introduces Fractional Ownership Lease Program
- Avantair Strengthens Fleet with Delivery of 56th Aircraft
- Avantair, Inc. Announces New, Cutting Edge Electronic Flight Bags for All Flights
- Flexjet Spotlights 15 Years of Innovation with Launch of New Industry-Leading Customer Service Program
- Flight Options Embarks on 40-City Tour To Showcase First Phenom 300